- The Henro House Jimukyoku prohibits acts that violate laws, public order and morals when using the Henro House.
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords themselves. Also, it is prohibited to transfer or lend them to a third party.
- The Henro House Jimukyoku may change or suspend the service without prior notice.
Please check the following for details.
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms”) are the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) by the Ohenro House Jimukyoku (hereinafter referred to as the “Organization”). The usage conditions are defined. Registered users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) will use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between the User and the Organization.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- User shall register by the method specified by the Organization, and the registration is completed when the Organization approves it.
- If the Organization determines that the applicant has the following reasons, it may not approve the application for user registration and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
- When you submit a false registration when applying for user registration
- If the application is from someone who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when the Organization judges that user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The User shall manage the user ID and password of the Service at his / her own risk.
- The User cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registered information and logged in, the Organization regards the user ID as a registered User.
Article 4 (Usage fee, payment method and cancellation)
- The User shall pay the usage fee specified by the Organization for the use of the Service offered by the Organization. The usage fee is displayed on the website.
- If the User is late in paying the usage fee, the User shall pay the full amount of interest fee plus the interest rate of 14.6% per year.
- If the User must cancel the reservation, the User must immediately cancel or contact the property. If the specified date and time are exceeded and if the User fails to cancel or notify the property, a cancellation fee may be incurred. In that case, the User shall pay a cancellation fee (100% of the usage fee) to the accommodation.
Article 5 (Prohibited acts)
The User must not perform the following actions when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Service.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information related to other Users
- Acts impersonating other Users
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in relation to the Service
- Other acts that the Organization deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service)
- If the Organization determines that there is any of the following reasons, the provision of all or part of the Service may be suspended or interrupted without notifying the User in advance.
- When performing a maintenance check or update of the computer system related to the Service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- When the Organization judges that it is difficult to provide the Service
- The Organization shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by Users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service for any reasons.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In the following cases, the Organization can restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the registration without prior notice.
- If you violate any provision of these Terms
- When it becomes clear that the registration information is inaccurate
- In other cases where the Organization deems the User inappropriate to use the Service
- The Organization shall not be liable for any inconveniences and losses caused to the User due to the activities conducted by the Organization based on this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- Our liability will be exempted if it is not due to our intentional or gross negligence.
- Even if we are liable for any reasons, we shall be liable for compensation only within the scope of damage that can normally occur.
- The Organization is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes between the Users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 9 (Changes in the Service content, etc.)
The Organization shall be able to change the contents of the Service or cancel the provision of the Service without notifying the Users, and will not be responsible for any damages caused to them by this.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Organization can change this agreement at any time without notifying the User if it is deemed necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the Users and the Organization shall be made by the method determined by the Organization.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User cannot transfer the position, rights, or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or use them as collateral without our prior written consent.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Organization shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.