- The Henro House Jimukyoku collects personal information to provide accommodation reservations and other services.
- The Henro House Jimukyoku uses personal information collected to provide services. The personal information may be used to contact users when necessary.
- The Henro House Jimukyoku will not provide the collected personal information to a third party without the user's consent. However, this does not apply if it is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
Please check the following for details.
The Ohenro House Jimukyoku (hereinafter referred to as “the Organization”) handles privacy information in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) as determined by the following policy (hereinafter referred to as “the Policy”).
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- “Personal information” of privacy information refers to “personal information” as determined by the Personal Information Protection Act. It is information about a living individual, including names, dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers, contact information, which are a type of information that can identify a specific individual.
- Out of the privacy information, “history information and characteristic information” refers to information other than the “personal information” defined above, and includes service used, product purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, keyword searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, device identification information, etc, that cannot identify a specific individual.
Article 2 (Privacy Information Collection Method)
- The Organization may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number and e-mail address when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including personal information of users made between users and business partners, and information related to payments include our business partners (information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc, hereinafter referred to as the “Partner”.)
- This organization is responsible for the Service and software used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, the keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, and the usage environment (when using a mobile device, this includes the communication status of the device, various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information of the device, and characteristic information, all collected when using or browsing the website.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes of collecting and using personal information are as follows.
- The Organization collects the registered information for users to view and modify their registration information such as name, address, and contact information and check their usage status.
- The Organization utilizes contact information such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and other contact information in order to notify or contact users, or send goods or documents if necessary
- The Organization utilizes the user information, such as names, dates of birth, addresses, and telephone numbers to verify the identity of users
- The registered information is displayed on the input screen to make it easy for users to input data and to be forward to other services (including those with partnership with the Organization) when the user choses to do so.
- The Organization uses the registered information to respond to user inquiries, such as the information about user usage status, contact information, etc
- Purposes associated with the above purpose of use.
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
This organization will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws or the following cases:
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public hygiene or promote the development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to obtain personal information in order to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a risk of interference in the execution of the affairs if the consent of the person is taken.
- When the following matters are announced in advance
- The use purpose includes provision to third parties
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the user
- Regardless of the terms defined in the preceding paragraphs, the following cases shall not apply to the rules of provision of private information to third parties.
- When the Organization entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to deliver services
- When personal information is transferred to a succeeding organization in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
- When the personal information is used within a certain group of people, and the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified or made easily accessible in advance the responsibility, the items of personal information used, the extent of the group, the purpose of use, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When users request the Organization to disclose their own personal information, the Organization will disclose it without delay. However, if any of the following risks are perceived following the disclosure, all or part of the disclosure may not be delivered. If a decision is made not to disclose, the Organization notifies without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other violations of laws and regulations Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by the Organization is incorrect, the user can request the Organization to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures established by the Organization.
- If the Organization receives the request of the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the organization will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The organization is requested to suspend or erase the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “suspension of the use of personal information” ) for reasons that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by unauthorized means, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the person. However, if the suspension of the use of personal information requires a large amount of expenses or if it is difficult to suspend the use, and if necessary measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person , the Organization takes alternative measures.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following office. Address: 1-3-1006 Mihama, Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture Organization name: Ohenro House Jimukyoku Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org